"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This organization will be a world-class sports and entertainment company.
- It was supposed to be a stimulating group chat about the global economy, held here a few days before the opening of the Olympics to allow the corporate executives, central bankers and other notables to hop over to Sydney for some world-class sport.
- How many do you know who can hold down a full-time job, raise a child or two, juggle a life that still leaves room for world-class sport?
- I don't think college tennis should be a world-class sport.
- Olympic-caliber athletes, weekend warriors and casual observers share this world-class sports and training center.
- Many people who come to the Paralympics will know little of the technicalities and its elite level participants, but will see amazing, world-class sport.
- The sport of BASE jumping progresses when jumpers become more and more audacious turning skydiving into a world-class sport.
- In world-class sport, second is always second best.
- The world-famous Manchester United stadium, Old Trafford, is also close to the college campus and offers the chance to enjoy world-class sport.
- Lillehammer, along with the nearby towns of Hamar and Gjovik, is now home to four world-class indoor sports arenas, which can seat more than 33,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.