"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They didn't have blooper videos when DiMaggio played, or 24-hour cable sports news.
- He added that the prototypical fan is accustomed to weeknight viewing of cable sports.
- Schintzius played his way onto all the cable sports shows that evening - with a little help from Shaq.
- For now, that debate is at the highest level of cable sports.
- The Senate Commerce Committee is holding a hearing today on the price of cable sports.
- But suddenly ESPN, long the star of cable sports, may have a viable, voracious competitor.
- Still, even without acquiring any more teams, the power Mr. Murdoch has consolidated over regional cable sports is extraordinary.
- By the end of last week, Mr. Murdoch held an interest in all but four of the nation's regional cable sports networks.
- But in fact it was simply further evidence of Fox's remote control over cable sports.
- The spots are running during basketball games, on cable sports shows and in local markets in the morning and evening, but not during news shows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.