"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Demand is up too, perhaps spurred by the dominance of TV sports.
- The issue is at the heart of an epic battle for supremacy in TV sports.
- We haven't forgotten the top TV sports, such as snooker.
- It may rankle the few in TV sports who practice journalism.
- Boxing is among the most watched TV sports in Germany.
- Meanwhile, in Europe, track and field is a cornerstone of TV sports.
- What's clear is that during Costas's career, the tone of TV sports has changed significantly.
- It's the most complex operation in TV sports.
- Now, engineering muscle is taking TV sports even farther, into realms that make sportscasts look increasingly like video games.
- "Just another TV sports guy singing Russian folk songs."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.