"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well, over the previous 11 years, from 1987 to 1998, discretionary domestic spending jumped 75 percent.
- Federal revenue, he says, has grown by $375 billion since 1981 while spending has jumped $450 billion.
- And the Commerce Department said that personal spending jumped 0.7 percent in October, almost twice what was expected.
- Orders for products made to last three years or more rose 1.6 percent in November, while personal spending jumped 0.2 percent and incomes increased 0.3 percent.
- From 1998 to 2003, their spending jumped 26 percent, twice the rate for all local government on the island.
- Discretionary spending has jumped 27 percent in the last two years; budget hawks complain Congressional pork is up more than 40 percent.
- The agency released numbers today showing that spending by families of corporate and government employees jumped 3.8 percent last month, the first rise in seven months.
- Video games, whose spending jumped 19.9 percent from 1995 to 2000, will increase 10.3 percent through 2005.
- Since 1985, the spending has jumped a stunning 83 percent.
- Federal spending on bilingual education jumped from $7.5 million in 1968 to $150 million by 1979.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.