"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is an increase of $10.1 billion over last year's spending.
- Such a system would effectively give Western members a veto over spending.
- But, they add, the fight then could be over military spending.
- He was in favor of increased subsidies and greater local control over public spending.
- He said his program would cost $6.7 billion a year, a 70 percent increase over current spending.
- This is really just a story about the dire state of the economy and individuals over spending.
- The administration and Congress digging in for a test of wills over federal spending.
- With global economic upheaval, concern over federal spending is front and center.
- I think that in the coming months, we will have very intensive arguments over spending.
- Right now, Congress has too much power over spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.