"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would increase the projected deficit by more than $1 trillion over the next 10 years, even if the government virtually freezes discretionary domestic spending.
- His proposal to freeze military spending this year has been a Democratic staple.
- We froze domestic spending and used honest budget numbers.
- So tonight, I am proposing that starting this year, we freeze annual domestic spending for the next five years.
- Meanwhile, the County Executive ordered department heads immediately to freeze nonessential hiring and spending.
- Mr. Dole's bill would freeze Federal spending on welfare at 1994 levels.
- Their proposal would freeze spending and would not increase taxes at all.
- He would freeze most domestic spending for a year, to save $105 billion.
- The proposal would also have frozen discretionary spending in both domestic and military budgets, although allowing for pay increases.
- Governor Cuomo froze member-item spending midway through the last fiscal year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.