"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It allows the President, within five days of signing a bill into law, to reject particular spending items or tax breaks.
- It can also add new spending items, but subject to the governor's line-item veto.
- And the President still hopes to win the authority to veto individual spending items in money bills without having to veto the whole bill.
- We have gone after runaway spending items that were increasing well beyond the taxpayers' ability to pay.
- One reason is, you know the third-biggest spending item in our budget is interest on the national debt.
- The appropriations bills contain all the spending items and some related text.
- The case was settled two years ago, and house owners may now ask for arbitration if they disapprove of a spending item.
- Thank you for your interest in requesting a congressional directed spending item from our office.
- If you are interested in seeking a congressional directed spending item, please complete this initial request form.
- But after legislators give final approval to the budget, the Governor can reduce or eliminate specific spending items.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.