"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under the budget passed in April, total state spending was to increase by 8 percent over last year.
- Only one of the four ballot questions calls for new state spending.
- Says state spending should be reduced, but does not say how.
- But for many years, he said, "we have not made good decisions" on state spending.
- But there are other ways to measure growth in state spending.
- Total state spending for the year is expected to be about $47 billion.
- Total state spending, including Federal grants, increased by 6 percent.
- The House bill includes no requirement for such state spending.
- Total state spending will increase by 6.1 percent over this year.
- He asked for and won cuts of $600 million in state spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.