"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's a lot of frequencies you can't pick up on the record listening through small speakers.
- A voice came out of a small speaker in the wall.
- He turned another switch, and a voice came on the small speaker.
- His voice came through the small speakers at her ears.
- "Horizon," came a new voice from a small speaker in front of him.
- Every booth in the restaurant is accompanied by a television and can control the music playing from a small speaker above the table.
- Faykan's voice came over the small speaker, clear enough for the Council members to hear.
- But a new sound in the small speakers tore his eyes away.
- Placing a small speaker in his ear he listened for a second.
- A voice that had to be Entwater's came out of the small speaker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.