"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, he didn't care because whoever was in this room wasn't a very good German speaker to begin with.
- German speakers also feel left out because their language plays a lesser role.
- Australia has an estimated population of around 75,600 German speakers.
- The German speakers in the country's east were more divided.
- Only a few German speakers remained in the area after 1945.
- Since that time, the percentage of German speakers has been growing.
- At the time, the city was mostly inhabited by German speakers.
- Low German speakers only constitute a small, but growing minority.
- However, many German speakers brought up with this writing system continued to use it well into the post-war period.
- For the German speakers, especially, there was never any easy undoing of the damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.