"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Education officials still expect the revised scores, to be made public on July 15, will show some improvement by non-native speakers.
- It was still used by non-native speakers as a second language in the 1950s.
- The test is designed for non-native speakers, with different levels of testing available from beginners to advanced.
- The test is designed for non-native speakers who wish to work to or study in Norway.
- The front vowels are so close that it is sometimes difficult for a non-native speaker to distinguish them.
- Citizenship classes and even computer training for non-native speakers are also offered.
- For comparison, in 2005, 117,660 non-native speakers took the test, an increase of 26.52% from 2004.
- What kind of English is being used among non-native speakers?
- Much of the English communication that takes place within business circles all over the world occurs between non-native speakers.
- Consequently, much of what he wrote is reputedly hard to read for a non-native speaker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.