"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And as the movement of Spanish speakers northward shows, change never stops here.
- He said Spanish speakers in the area were particularly receptive to the church's message.
- The following table shows the number of Spanish speakers in some 80 countries.
- The total number of Spanish speakers is more than 500 million people.
- Customers, many of them Spanish speakers, were losing their patience.
- Spanish speakers now account for more than half of all people whose first language is not English, according to census data.
- "I have always liked dealing with people, and it is especially nice to help Spanish speakers," she said.
- And that's not counting the Spanish speakers all over the world.
- In the beginning, his only clients were other Spanish speakers seeking rooms.
- This time, he is betting the buyer will be a Spanish speaker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.