"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The computer will quickly search the system, locate the item and play it back through built-in speakers.
- Two built-in speakers allow you to play music while showing photos.
- No, because the K5 has a very big ace up its sleeve: built-in speakers.
- Chelsea Clinton told the architects that music was very important to her father, so they made sure to include built-in speakers.
- It also has a built-in speaker so users can listen to the computer from a distance.
- Music can be heard through a built-in speaker or headphones.
- The sound can be heard either through earphones or from a small built-in speaker.
- The built-in speaker allowed basic games to be played on it.
- The screen includes built-in speakers and has a range of about 100 yards, the company says.
- Many models didn't include built-in speakers because they were considered toys by some in the publishing industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.