"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he is the first Democratic Speaker in recent memory to support the death penalty.
- But he agreed to Clinton's surprise request to take the floor as the next Democratic speaker.
- In fact, there has not been a Democratic Speaker from outside the city in this century.
- As for the personal attacks from several of the Democratic speakers, he predicted that such tactics would backfire.
- No Democratic Speaker in recent times had that authority.
- Republicans in attendance accused the Democratic speakers of being somewhat disingenuous.
- When it was initially announced, there was an invitation to Democratic speakers.
- Union leaders have proposed several plans, but so far none has satisfied the demands of the Democratic speaker and the Republican governor.
- But there would be a value in having a Democratic Speaker of the House, too.
- Everyone was curious to hear Barack Obama, the Democratic speaker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.