"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over time, Canning became a prominent public speaker as well, and was one of the first politicians to campaign heavily in the country.
- For fifty years he was a prominent speaker on radio and television.
- He is also a prominent motivational speaker on the public speaking circuit around Australia.
- There doesn't have to be a sender or receiver in these cases, even though a prominent speaker of the new thought usually appears.
- A fat, bull-necked man, he is a prominent speaker whose powerful voice could move thousands of people to action.
- The size also attracts some prominent speakers to speak on issues affecting the church and society.
- He was, for almost forty years, one of the leading personalities and most prominent speakers.
- He is a prominent speaker on the college circuit.
- Over 40 local events with a mixture of prominent speakers and subject experts.
- He soon came to the attention of the local Liberals and became a prominent public speaker at political meetings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.