"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He shoved his kids up in Scotland, didn't really look after them.
- He shoved it up under the ribs of the man on the right.
- Going to see the department head and tell him to shove it up.
- It made the second man shove up a gun in the dark.
- Shoving up his glasses, he took a step toward her.
- Just shoved up on the shelves with no order or reason.
- She shoved up her sleeves, as if ready for a fight.
- Norman shoved up on the right side of his face again.
- Baker shoved up off the floor, but he wasn't fast enough.
- Some were shoved up against building walls and shot dead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.