"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She shoved him off, but he came at her again.
- They shoved off, taking care not to get their feet in the sea.
- We've been waiting for him to show up, so we could shove off.
- "He was watching your place Thought you might want to talk to him before we shove off."
- Now it was time for the players to shove off.
- She shoved off hard from the wall, carrying him with her.
- In that manner she shoved him off and got to her feet.
- It'll give our boys a chance to rest up before we shove off in the morning, and God knows they need it.
- But you two had better shove off, you're dead from the neck up.
- The man sat for a moment on the trunk then shoved himself off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.