"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She shoved on her shoes and ran to the French doors.
- He shoved his finger on the button of the second door.
- One of its arms shoved on the closet door, opened it.
- Not badly, he said, just a little when you shoved hard on them.
- The train arrived, and we shoved our way on board.
- Then his big feet shoved books on the floor as he made himself more comfortable.
- "What I am asking is not shoving a gas tax on the public," she said.
- My dad is the guy who shoves me on stage every night.
- The wind shoved on my chest like the end of a post.
- Then he shoved the entire wall back on its track.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.