"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were shoved to all of us, only half an hour ago.
- How long had he shoved them to the back of his life?
- The two men suddenly shoved an old man to one side.
- He shoved it back to the center of the table.
- His wife was shoved to the ground by a police officer.
- He shoved his way to the door of the bar.
- I didn't move back, although he shoved his face close to mine.
- He stood up and shoved his chair to the floor.
- She shoved the letter to the other side of the table and stood.
- He had almost finished talking when someone shoved him to the ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.