"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is, we did until someone shoved the board over the side.
- I'll remember his face, too, the way he kept shoving it over the desk.
- But finally it worked, shoving the stone over a bit.
- It would take little to shove her over the edge.
- Tim let go of her and pressed the tongue with both hands, trying to shove it over his head.
- I shoved the nose over at 1,300 feet to stay below the cloud base.
- It's all push, rush, shove, walk over anyone who gets in your way.
- There were people shoving stuff at you all over the place,' he smiled broadly.
- The shock wave shoved him right over the edge of the canyon.
- They could have shoved him over the other side, mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.