"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Batman shoved his chair away from the table and stood.
- She shoved him away from the house and toward her shed.
- He drained the last of his wine, and shoved away from the table.
- He shoved himself away from his desk and stood up.
- I stood up, shoving my chair away from the table.
- She shoved him away from the bed, across the stone floor, toward the window.
- Shoving away from the table, he walked to the door.
- She shoved away from him, tried to catch her breath.
- He shoved himself away from the desk and walked around to stand behind it.
- Finally, Cecilia shoved herself a little away from the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.