"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had shoved him against the wall of the room.
- She shoved him back against the door when he tried to move.
- It shoved him into Blue, and both against the wall.
- "Why didn't you shove him back against the wall and take the money?"
- It was almost physical, like hands shoving against her mind.
- In the next instant, he was shoved hard, back against a wall.
- You shoved the truck against the first door - remember?
- She shoved her hand against the door when he started to shut it.
- He turned immediately and shoved his shoulder against the door.
- Her wrist shoved against his hand, so he let go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.