"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She shoved me out, not gently, and shut the door in my face.
- They got the box to the door and shoved it out.
- He tried to back away, but they only shoved him out again.
- Then I opened the door and shoved him out into the park.
- We'll then shove him out into the gym for all the school to see.
- Casey took the ones and shoved out the required bills.
- One of them had his foot shoved out in the aisle.
- I went through this for a story the news companies are shoving out?
- He broke down the left side only to be shoved out at the 1-yard-line.
- More than likely, to be shoved out an air lock, the lieutenant thought.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.