"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked like he'd been shoved through a window, which is exactly what had happened.
- It felt as if a whole world were being shoved through his mind.
- "Is that what you shoved through the window back there?"
- And he continued to shove his hand through the window.
- There was only so much you could shove through it.
- No one moved; then Mark shoved his way through the crowd.
- She shoved her way through the doors into the kitchen.
- She turned and started to shove her way through the crowd.
- The Lieutenant was about to take a hand when someone shoved through the door.
- It was as if an invisible hand shoved him through the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.