"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I shoved an arm across my face and knew I'd been doing more than that.
- I put the phone down and shoved the pad back across the counter.
- We shoved them across the room, which immediately seemed more balanced.
- With trembling hands, he shoved the box across the table.
- She shoved him away from the bed, across the stone floor, toward the window.
- He shoved one of the glasses across the table at me.
- He filled my glass and shoved it across the table.
- After a while he shoved his work across the table.
- The Lizard laughed and shoved the money across the table.
- In another moment he shoved it across the floor, toward the elevated side of the craft.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.