"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he was shoved back onto the floor, landing hard.
- He shoved the entire machine off the desk, onto the floor.
- She was hardly the first person to be shoved onto the tracks.
- A hand clamped over his mouth and shoved him back down onto the bed.
- His face was brutally shoved back down onto the coffee table.
- She bolted upright, but was shoved onto her side again.
- The moment my head cleared, the crazy woman shoved me onto her couch.
- The colonel and his son were walking fine but it felt good to say that, to shove some of the edge back onto them.
- Her son was shoved onto a truck with several other conscripts.
- When Eve tried to rise, she was firmly shoved back onto the seat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.