"shove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Someone shoved him toward the right side of the seat.
- I shoved toward him, and now he couldn't flee me.
- He caught at Silence's shoulder and shoved her toward the far door.
- He turned Tori about and shoved her toward the house.
- Then he shoved himself off the rail and toward his own station.
- Ken turned his son around and shoved him toward the door.
- I shoved the shoe box toward him, but he didn't take it.
- She shoved him away from the bed, across the stone floor, toward the window.
- The matter settled, she shoved him toward the dressing room.
- Even as she shoved him toward the door, he was turning to catch her close.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.