"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By afternoon, when the long shadows were slanting behind the oaks, they saw the Red House.
- Twilight was fast approaching, the sky turning a deep gray and the shadows slanting long across the streets.
- The shadow of the skyscraper slanted over the street and onto the hotel.
- The shadows slanted only slightly; if he hurried, he could be across the ferry by sunset.
- Dark, steep shadows slanted in from the window.
- The shadows were long and slanted when Danica regained consciousness.
- The shadow of the palms had barely slanted when pain awoke her.
- My shadow slanting behind me, I hurried toward the low, tilting trees.
- Sunlight was stopped by the wide brim of her hat and a shadow slanted across her features.
- The shadows were slanting longer, and the magnificent tree rose like a distant mountain, its leaves dense and dark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.