"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow leaned forward, gazed at the charted lines on the sheet.
- The Shadow leaned back in his chair and lighted a panatela.
- The Shadow leaned forward to place the newspaper upon the desk.
- The Shadow was leaning from the window of his whizzing cab, seeking the range.
- The Shadow leaned forward and slipped the gag from the man's mouth.
- The Shadow, gun in hand, leaned from the opened window by the driver's seat.
- The Shadow leaned over the form of the dying investigator.
- The Shadow leaned closer, for a final look at the report in front of him.
- The Shadow, he knew, must be above, leaning from the long roof that covered the cabins.
- The Shadow leaned back and stretched his legs out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.