"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You've even gone so far as to add the shadow details under the fallen leaves that dot the still water.
- Overlay blending to enhance highlight and/or shadow detail.
- If the shadow detail is not recorded at the time of exposure, nothing can be done to add it later.
- In photographic terms, preflashing lowered contrast and improved the shadow detail without significantly affecting the highlights of the image.
- Color is relatively accurate, shadow detail is excellent and video processing does everything we expect.
- The higher the contrast ratio, the better looking picture there is in terms of richness, deepness, and shadow detail.
- A high density range means that the scanner is able to record shadow details and brightness details in one scan.
- They are very low-contrast and therefore help to preserve shadow detail.
- This has the effect of boosting shadow detail whilst preserving bright highlights.
- There was no shadow detail as would normally mold the features.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.