"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The trees made long, thin shadows across the road.
- No other man appeared there, but a long, thin shadow became visible on the sidewalk.
- Grabbing the boy, she dragged him back into the thin shadow at the base of the rock.
- Stars were shining faint through the thin shadow of the world.
- He was almost invisible now, a thin shadow high overhead.
- It had a paper lining, like a thin white shadow, fine and smooth to the touch.
- The two boys moved up to the side of the table like two thin shadows.
- The low sun cast long, thin black shadows on the ground beyond them.
- At last a long, thin shadow appeared beside the house.
- There was a series of long thin shadows, like light shining past ropes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.