"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A slim shadow fell between the two urrish leaders.
- She was standing beside Alaric's car, a slim shadow.
- Mary could only make out his slim shadow as he returned to the entrance of the cave.
- A slim shadow crossed the floor from behind that throne in great bounds.
- He moved swiftly, a slim shadow that darted down into the protecting gloom of the third floor.
- The morning sun warmed his bare back and cast a slim, broad-shouldered shadow in front of him.
- The slim shadow of its blade flicked through the metal and out the other side.
- At that moment a slim shadow fell over the table.
- He could see quite clearly that slim feminine shadow as she stripped out of her shirt.
- Forty yards west and 50 feet from shore, a slim, dark shadow was gliding toward us over the sand bottom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.