"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were gaunt, hollow shadows of the men they had once been, so the fight proceeded slowly and clumsily.
- Rarely eating, never sleeping for more than an hour at a time, Rinda had become a gaunt shadow of her former self.
- The gaunt shadows of Band Society music stands and instrument cases stood around like sentinels.
- As it was, he was a gaunt shadow of himself by the time they reached the Osage village several days later.
- Then she stopped breathing, as the rickety wooden door was pulled open from the outside and a gaunt shadow filled the entrance.
- High above it, like a gaunt shadow, stretched the shore span of the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Then he fell ill, wasting away over 22 excruciating days from a muscular, almost boyish figure to a gaunt shadow.
- Some of the gaunt shadows had smoothed away, and he had been in the sun again.
- Then she saw a tall, gaunt shadow leaning against the opposite wall.
- "Who is this gaunt shadow of a dead scorpion?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.