"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A slight shadow passed over her face, leaving it very cold and quiet.
- He'd always been able to read the slightest shadow that crossed her mind.
- She hated even the slightest shadow to be cast over these few days.
- At the moment she hoped, rather than thought, that a slight shadow passed over his face.
- There's a slight shadow on the ground by that tree.
- He knew her face so well the slightest shadow on it was recognizable.
- At last he saw a slight shadow gliding along the wall.
- It was only when a slight shadow fell on the page that she looked up.
- And without the slightest shadow of a doubt it was evil!
- A slight shadow crossed his face at mention of the priest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.