"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, Brooks decided not to use historical settings like these works.
- The abstract setting used is that of a group action on a scheme X.
- Take great action photos by using the proper camera equipment and settings.
- Each player can choose their own steepness level, instead of a single setting being used for all players.
- The historical change allowed Russell to use more contemporary images and settings.
- They cannot use any files, settings, or other inputs that aren't under revision control.
- Our new design takes advantage of the wider screens most people have these days but disadvantages those who are still using older settings.
- This can occur when the system is using incorrect settings so that it over-reacts to small changes.
- As the series progressed into the later 1970s, budgets were lower, and the films began to use almost exclusively contemporary settings.
- His stories often use rural settings, with a quiet, scholarly protagonist getting caught up in the activities of supernatural forces.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.