"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This would make a good setting for an angel, if the wind were not too high.
- Its spacious rooms made an appropriate setting for his collection of pictures.
- We know that this year people want murder mysteries, and your town would make a wonderful setting for one.
- The United Nations makes a novel setting for a meal.
- Everything had been provided to make this room an attractive and restful setting for any guest.
- He has made a picture-postcard setting for nearly ten years.
- On warm days the outside tables make a fine setting for frozen margaritas.
- It would have made a good setting for a visiphone record production.
- "Everyone thinks he's funny and that his office would make a great setting for a sitcom."
- It made a perfect setting for Murder in the Dark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.