"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These centers provide a social setting for people who might otherwise be alone.
- The program provides a daily setting in a library, school or church where children can improve reading and writing skills.
- The buildings also provide a setting for adult education and community meetings.
- Then, when the weather isn't good, the roofs can close to provide an indoor setting.
- It provides a setting for changes which they typically have not had.
- London at the turn of the century has often provided a fertile setting for fiction.
- These forums provide a setting for discussion to government, industry, and academic organizations.
- The park dates to 1867 and provides a dramatic setting for the village hall.
- This unique venue provided a good setting for the festival to get its start.
- Politics provides an excellent setting for the study of reinforcement theory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.