"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mass media technology, including computers, changes the setting of the city.
- You could also change the setting from the command line with the tool.
- "I just thought it would be neat to take one of these movies and change the setting."
- The second section of the main menu allows to change the setting.
- Otherwise someone might change the back setting while another was out there.
- She turned on the box and changed the setting.
- He changed settings, taking three different exposures of the screen.
- A student can walk in and change the setting if too hot or too cold, until the room feels just right.
- I change the setting once or twice a week.
- It doesn't seem to move when we change settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.