"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As of 2007, it has not been used in a clinical setting.
- "But I have no idea why it's there, or even if the ability is used in natural settings."
- Several lawyers said his statement could be used against him in other settings.
- Nearly 3.5 million Canadians continue to use their other language most often, like when at home or in social settings.
- Early cooperative games were used by parents and teachers in educational settings.
- A register (sometimes called a style) is a variety of language used in a particular social setting.
- The front of the building was also used in a setting for the movie "Rainman".
- A scholar would use it on his own or in a very private setting.
- This format is not used in everyday settings and has no legal value.
- Some software is free for home use, but must be paid for if used in a commercial setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.