"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The boy quickened his steps and ran eagerly into the Hardy house.
- After school the next day, he runs home eagerly, followed by his friends.
- The eyes of the little woman ran eagerly over the court-room.
- A long-legged boy ran eagerly to bring Druel to answer for himself.
- With the rod in his hand, Jeffrey started to run eagerly out across the grass toward the stage.
- He ran eagerly to the gate and then set off down the lane for his usual night walk with George.
- Through an inner arch a woman came running eagerly.
- The horse ran eagerly to the gate and thrust his head over the bars.
- Just then the phone rang and Kristen eagerly ran to answer it.
- I called, and eagerly ran out of the school, into the snowy evening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.