"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can still see these faint old scars running all over his body from the corrections.
- I ran all over London to buy the best hair for the wigs.
- "You want a bunch of strangers running all over our old house?"
- I'm not going to have badly-behaved children running all over my house and grounds.
- The rest of us ran all over town trying to get everybody we knew to go and see it.
- He looked the Senator up and down for a moment, then waved him away, saying something about not wanting people running all over his property.
- He ran all over the woods calling for Cottontail, but could not find him.
- Her fingers ran all over his chest, played with individual hairs.
- He ran all over the country, like Cigar did, and he carried weight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.