"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I caught myself, remembering that his alternative solution was likely to be to stop running altogether.
- Some of them went into hiding and others ran away from the city altogether.
- By 1929, the orphan train stopped running altogether, but its principles lived on.
- "Don't keep pushing until you run out of steam and collapse altogether," Newman advises.
- Reminds me that time hasn't altogether run away from me.
- The walls altogether ran for about thirty-three kilometers to encircle the city.
- It was run by another Iraqi ministry altogether.
- On the war, Democrats are fighting among themselves or, worse, running away from it altogether.
- That gives him power, and he's going to run out of power altogether, working the way he does.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.