"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They really need to get together and come up with a more effective response."
- "We cannot plan an effective response and be prepared after the fact."
- During this time, he said, rest is a sound and effective response.
- In most cases, an effective response from patients will be observed.
- So just turning away and getting on with a job is the most effective response.
- Always before, Hunter had offered an effective response to any difficult situation.
- Is his work a symptom of its time or an effective response to it?
- The energy challenges of the 21st century require a strong and effective response.
- We must provide an appropriate, positive and effective response to these problems.
- Preparations need to be made for a much more effective and earlier response in future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.