"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was released directly to video in most countries.
- It was released directly to video on April 27, 1992.
- It was released directly to home video on March 9, 1999.
- Several sequels followed this movie, all but one of which were released directly to video.
- This tree is directly released as a new stable version.
- A remake of this film was released directly to video in 2001.
- The letter was also released directly to the press to ensure it could not be "delayed".
- It was designed by Remington and released directly to the public in 1988.
- This had come through some obscure work on light done years before, with the result that energy could be released directly into the air.
- It was released directly to home video on April 8, 2002.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.