"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, the album was again delayed until the first quarter of 2002; however, Milian eventually opted not to release it.
- After two months of training, during which his progress was hampered by injury, the club opted to release him from his contract in March 2009.
- Duff opted to release the single well in advance of the album "to give listeners a chance to get into my new sound".
- Instead, the band opted to release their following records through Merge.
- As an independent, Miramax was not a member of the association, and therefore could opt to release movies, even controversial ones, without a rating.
- Ms. Lambert had wanted it released first, but her label opted to release it third.
- When that didn't happen, the band opted to release it as an EP.
- The band opted to not release the song through traditional methods.
- The band opted not to release an accompanying video with the song.
- The band opted to release their second album in both markets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.