"read" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He picked up a book of my history and read a passage.
- Reading such passages, it is hard not to agree with him.
- In between cooking, I sat down and read passages of the book.
- As if to answer her own question she read a passage from the manuscript on the floor.
- Or simply read passages from it which you are obviously reading out of context.
- And every evening, he read passages to them from the Bible.
- True, mother had often read passages from an old-fashioned book made of paper.
- The old test simply required children to read short passages and fill in missing words.
- Later, he read a passage from the novel to address the court during his sentencing.
- One part of the test asks teachers to read a passage out loud and students to write about it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.