"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And when you have as many in-house projects as you have here at Goddard at one point in time, those cost savings can become pretty significant.
- The Trust now tends to concentrate its resources on in-house projects and partnerships with other organisations rather than grants.
- At other schools, students work on long-term, in-house projects.
- Demiurge Studios released their in-house project Shoot Many Robots in March 2012.
- Lucasfilm started putting together a computer division right after Star Wars as an in-house project to build a range of digital tools for filmmaking.
- Development began in 2003 as a totally in-house and private-venture project, being developed with internal company funds.
- Armstrong-Whitworth carried out all the modifications as an "in-house" project.
- To inform its policy work the organisation regularly conducts research, co-ordinating both in-house projects and collaborating with leading researchers in the field of asylum.
- It has also run various in-house projects chronicling the night life and cultural events in Lafayette in an attempt to connect students with the local culture.
- But those were in-house projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.