"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project has recently combined with a similar one for Minnesota.
- The project combines office space, stores and 35 town houses.
- He leaves for Israel to work on a project combining science with his love of philosophy.
- The project combines a physical research campus with a network of companies, researchers and engineering schools.
- His reason was to pursue a project combining digital media and global journalism.
- This project combined an initial historical survey with a heritage trail.
- Special projects, such as evaluating new promotions, combine computer information with traditional research.
- The project will combine quantitive and qualitative methods of research.
- The project combines the restoration of two prewar buildings with a new 14-story glass tower.
- The project essentially combines the world's piloted space programs, turning competitors into colleagues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.