"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A resource pool makes it easier for you to administer people or equipment assigned to tasks in more than one project file.
- A project file can contain information such as what files are included into the project, custom build steps and settings for running the applications.
- Whole projects with all options, configurations, selections, and preferences can be saved into a project file.
- Note: The project file contains only links to the locations of the sources; it does not contain the actual sources.
- This track-oriented system is more suited for editing and can keep project files much more concise.
- It has a new file format, but is backwards compatible in that version 5 can read project files saved by the old versions.
- Being backwards compatible in that version 6 can read project files saved by the old versions.
- The errors were not immediately fixed, because, according to Friedland, he could not locate the original project file.
- The teacher also wanted the class to produce project files which were illustrated.
- Certain project files are hidden (the user can show them)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.