"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This one item alone added over a year to the project timeline and significantly increased its final cost.
- This process is often accelerated, as our project timeline in the newsroom is pretty tight.
- This fact has been attributed to workers being less rehearsed in a task at the out start, rather than later on in the project timeline.
- For example, in the case of establishing a project timeline in the implementation phase of the life cycle of a computer system.
- The project timeline has not been made public.
- - What is the project timeline and when will particularly meaningful points, referred to as milestones, be complete?
- The purpose of this step is to clearly articulate the business problem, goal, potential resources, project scope and high-level project timeline.
- Provides input to the other disciplines on the practicality of initial design goals and impact to the overall project timeline.
- A State agency should always build at least 60 days into its project timeline for Federal review of documents.
- The Commission should report on the results of the reassessment of the project timeline.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.